Sodium bicarbonate or sodium bicarbonate is a white powder that is found naturally or produced industrially. Its chemical formula is NaHCO3. It has many uses in the kitchen, body care, health, house cleaning and even for the garden and the animals. Sodium bicarbonate is a product without additives, is non-allergenic, it has many benefits and utilities, and is very economical.
When sodium bicarbonate combined with lemon juice attributed many properties, including anticancer be:
- Alkalizing: The mixture of lime and sodium bicarbonate has the property of alkalizing the body. Used to combat acidosis which may occur when the kidneys are not removing enough acid from the body or when the body produces too much acid. It also detoxifies and helps you lose weight.
- Digestive: This mixture is perfect for the stomach and the entire digestive system work better. It is anti-acid and combat flatulence.
- Combat heartburn caused by gastro-esophageal reflux due to hydrochloric acid up into the esophagus from the stomach. The sodium bicarbonate neutralizes the acid in sodium chloride transforming. The relief is immediate.
- Purifying: Helps cleanse the liver, is antioxidant, rich in vitamin C and potassium.
- Regulator: Drinking mineral water rich in sodium bicarbonate helps regulate the level of bad LDL cholesterol, which helps to improve cardiovascular health.
How can I prepare it?
Their preparation is most simple: a teaspoon of baking soda, a teaspoon of lemon juice, mineral water is added to fill a glass and stir well. Drink it on an empty stomach or after a light meal before eating dinner. Never take it on a full stomach. Do not consume more than two weeks without proper medical supervision.
Excessive consumption of sodium bicarbonate can lead to alkalosis or hauling des side effects that can be of varying severity.
It is convenient to know that people suffering from gastritis or are sensitive to these two products should avoid them. Because sodium, people suffering from hypertension or heart problems should also refrain.
This information is purely informative and informative and in no case be considered as a substitute for medical treatment, prescription or diagnosis. For any problem contact your doctor.